A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Bambang Santosa, 1997. "Gains from Indonesian Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 73-95.
- Rauch, James E., 1997.
"Balanced and unbalanced growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-66, June.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996.
"Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?,"
Trade and Development
96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Henry, Mark & Schluter, Gerald, 1985. "Measuring Backward and Forward Linkages in the U.S. Food and Fiber System," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.