Technical Change in an Evolutionary Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1996. "Sources Of Technical Change: Induced Innovation, Evolutionary Theory And Path Dependence," Bulletins 12974, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Blain, Bodil Bjerkvik, 2006. "Melting markets: the rise and decline of the Anglo-Norwegian ice trade, 1850-1920," Economic History Working Papers 22471, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Siebert, Horst, 1977. "Sektorstruktur, Preise und Faktorallokation - Sectoral structure, prices and the allocation of resources," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3592, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1991.
"The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles,"
NBER Working Papers
3853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rothschild & Lawrence J. White, 1993. "The University in the Marketplace: Some Insights and Some Puzzles," NBER Chapters, in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 11-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarkar, Jayati, 1998. " Technological Diffusion: Alternative Theories and Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 131-76, April.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1988. "Maximising and satisficing opposite or equivalent concepts?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373315, Tilburg University.
- Esben Sloth Andersen & Anne K. Jensen & Lars Madsen & Martin Jørgensen, 1996. "The Nelson and Winter Models RevisitedPrototypes for Computer-Based Reconstruction of Schumpeterian Competition," DRUID Working Papers 96-5, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.