Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Yeats, 1979. "Recent changes in developing country exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 149-165, March.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2008.
"Data files for "Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade","
06-199, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002.
"Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001. "Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2522, The World Bank.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1985. "On the importance of transport costs in international trade flows: an analysis of European, Japanese, and US exports to the Philippines," Kiel Working Papers 247, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chris Milner, 1996. "On natural and policy-induced sources of protection and trade regime bias," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 740-752, December.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "Beyond Trade Costs: Firms' Endogenous Access to International Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Camilo García Jimeno, 2004. "El modelo gravitacional y el TLC entre Colombia y Estados Unidos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002527, FEDESARROLLO.
- Benjamin Bridgman, .
"Energy Prices and the Expansion of World Trade,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1989. "Do Caribbean exporters pay higher freight costs?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 244, The World Bank.
- Hecht, Joy E., 1997. "Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1701-1716, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.