Internal Migration and Economic Development in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralfo Matos & Ricardo Alexandrino Garcia, 2006. "Especialidades Do Pib E Da Migração Em Minas Gerais," Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Aguayo-Tellez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer Pamela, 2008.
"Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aguayo-Téllez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer P., 2010. "Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 840-856, June.
- Leo Sveikauskas & Peter Townroe & Eric Hansen, 1985. "Intraregional productivity differences in São Paulo state manufacturing plants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 722-740, December.
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Christina Pieck, 2011. "Interregional migration, self-selection and the returns to education in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 707-732, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.