What Is Wrong with Economic Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2010. "Critical Realism as an Ontological Basis of Post-Keynesianism," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 608-622.
- Ferdinando Ofria, 2009. "L'approccio Kaldor-Verdoorn: una verifica empirica per il Centro-Nord e il Mezzogiorno d'Italia (anni 1951-2006)," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 179-207, January-M.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Quatraro, Francesco, 2008.
"The governance of localized knowledge externalities,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
200801, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Francesco Quatraro, 2008. "The governance of localized knowledge externalities," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 479-498.
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Mervyn A. King & Mark Robson, 1989. "Endogenous Growth and the role of History," NBER Working Papers 3151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2013.
"Growth Performance in Portugal since the 1960s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 169-192, March.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth Performance in Portugal Since the 1960’s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics," GEMF Working Papers 2011-06, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Caniëls ,Marjolein C.J., 1996. "Regional differences in technology : theory and empirics," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Joseph Halevi & Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "The traverse, equilibrium analysis and post-Keynesian economics," Discussion Papers 2012-32, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hubacek, Klaus & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Changing concepts of 'land' in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa, 2002. "Trade Openess and Technological Gaps in Latin America: a Low Growth Trap," LEM Papers Series 2002/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Canning, David J, 1988. "Increasing Returns in Industry and the Role of Agriculture in Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 463-76, September.
- Frederic Jennings, 2010. "Toward a Horizonal Theory of Justice: Efficiency, Equity, Rights and Capabilities in a Free Market Economy," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 77-87, April.
- Xiaolan Fu & V.N.Balasubramanyam, 2004. "Exports, FDI, Growth Of Small Rural Enterprises And Employment In China," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp286, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Min Zhao & Ying Zhang, 2009. "Development and urbanization: a revisit of Chenery–Syrquin’s patterns of development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 907-924, December.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Carolina Castaldi & Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa & Giovanni Dosi, 2004. "Technological Learning, Policy Regimes and Growth in a `Globalized' Economy: General Patterns and the Latin American Experience," LEM Papers Series 2004/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.