The Dynamics of International Capital Flows and Internal and External Balance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1980.
"Imperfect asset substitutability and monetary policy under fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-200, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Imperfect Asset Substitutability and Monetary Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "The dynamics of an open economy with endogenous monetary and fiscal policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2007.
"Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(48), pages 111-144, July - Se.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2007. "Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection," BCRA Working Paper Series 200727, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Casas, F. R., 1983. "Stabilité des marchés de change au comptant et à terme : une approche d’équilibre simultané," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 240-265, juin.
- James M. Boughton, 2002. "On the Origins of the Fleming-Mundell Model," IMF Working Papers 02/107, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.