The Unimportance of Reswitching
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2008. "Paradoxical consumption behavior when economic activity has environmental effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 529-546, March.
- Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till, 2012.
"Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted U-shaped,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 456-467.
- Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till, 2012. "Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted u-shaped," Economics Working Papers 2012-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- George Bitros, 2010. "The theorem of proportionality in contemporary capital theory: An assessment of its conceptual foundations," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 367-401, December.
- Joseph Halevi, 1985. "Switching and Employment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 229-234, Jul-Sep.
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
- Roger Backhouse, 2003. "Concentric circles of limits to the rate of accumulation: an interpretation of Joan Robinson's theory of economic dynamics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 457-466.
- Harvey Gram, 2003. "Joan Robinson: classical revivalist or neoclassical critic?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-508.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.