Maximin, Uncertainty, and the Leisure Trade-Off
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tondani, Davide, 2009. "Universal Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: Two different ways of thinking redistribution," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 246-255, March.
- Molander, Anders & Torsvik, Gaute, 2013.
"Getting People Into Work: What (If Anything) Can Justify Mandatory Activation Of Welfare Recipients?,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Anders Molander & Gaute Torsvik, 2013. "Getting People into Work: What (if Anything) Can Justify Mandatory Activation of Welfare Recipients?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de gaer, Dirk & Vandenbroucke, Frank & Luttens, Roland Iwan, 2004. "Responsibility sensitive egalitarianism and optimal linear income taxation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 151-182, September.
- Elisha A. Pazner, 1975. "Pitfalls in the Theory of Fairness," Discussion Papers 181, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.