The Use of Unbounded Utility Functions in Expected-Utility Maximization: Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikl\'os R\'asonyi & Andrea Meireles Rodrigues, 2013. "Continuous-Time Portfolio Optimisation for a Behavioural Investor with Bounded Utility on Gains," Papers 1309.0362, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Masako Ikefuji & Roger J. A. Laeven & Jan R. Magnus & Chris Muris, 2011. "Weitzman meets Nordhaus: Expected utility and catastrophic risk in a stochastic economy-climate model," ISER Discussion Paper 0825, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2013.
"Procese decizionale în cadrul managementului riscurilor
[Decision – making Processes in the Risk Management]," MPRA Paper 50754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Christian Seidl, 2013. "The St. Petersburg Paradox at 300," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 247-264, June.
- Erio Castagnoli & Marco LiCalzi, 2005. "Expected utility without utility," Game Theory and Information 0508004, EconWPA.
- Antony Millner, 2013. "On Welfare Frameworks and Catastrophic Climate Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4442, CESifo Group Munich.
- In Chang Hwang & Richard S.J. Tol & Marjan W. Hofkes, 2013. "Tail-effect and the Role of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Control," Working Paper Series 6613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2012. "Optimal financial investments for non-concave utility functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 239-240.
- St. Petersburg paradox in Wikipedia English ne '')
- User:Slaghoople/sandbox in Wikipedia English ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.