Income and Substitution Effects in the Linder Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonanno, Nirupa & Sperling, Daniel & Kurani, Kenneth S., 1993. "Consumer Demand For Automated Private Travel: Extrapolations From Vanpool User Experiences," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1qh8n86k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Junichi Minagawa, 2013. "On the role of emotion in rational choice," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 12(2), pages 235-243, November.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "Differential duality," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Yves Crozet, PR. & Lopez-Ruiz, Hector G., 2013. "Macromotives and microbehaviors: Climate change constraints and passenger mobility scenarios for France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 294-302.
- Tyler Cowen, 1996. "Why I do not believe in the cost-disease," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 207-214, September.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2013. "On the commutativity of expansion and substitution effects," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 83-105, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.