Is In-Kind Redistribution Efficient?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Stephen M. Miller, 2012.
"Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid,"
1201, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 164, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Working papers 2012-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2003.
"The Causes and Consequences of IMF Conditionality,"
0309004, EconWPA, revised 17 Oct 2003.
- Gasparini, Leonardo C. & Pinto, Santiago M., 2006.
"Equality of opportunity and optimal cash and in-kind policies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 143-169, January.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Santiago Pinto, 2005. "Equality of Opportunity and Optimal Cash and In-Kind Policies," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0022, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Robert Moffitt, 2002. "Milton Friedman, the Negative Income Tax, and the Evolution of US Welfare Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive 486, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003.
"The Negative Income Tax and the Evolution of U.S. Welfare Policy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 119-140, Summer.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "The Negative Income Tax and the Evolution of U.S. Welfare Policy," NBER Working Papers 9751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Stähler, Frank, 1995. "Optimal transfer policies," Kiel Working Papers 702, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.