Optimal Production and Allocation under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2007.
"The Welfare Cost of Banking Regulation,"
7588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2007. "Rational Diverse Beliefs and Economic Volatility," Discussion Papers 06-045, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Yuli Radev, 2012. "Complete Markets of Arrow and Debreu and the Dynamic Disequilibrium (Bulgarian)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 35-56.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1998. "Chance and justice: Social policies and the Harsanyi-Vickrey-Rawls problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1393-1416, September.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2013.
"Extending the Original Position: Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-298, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2013. "Extending the Original Position : Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1008, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yuli Radev, 2012. "Complete Markets of Arrow and Debreu and the Dynamic Disequilibrium (English)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 57-75.
- Oliver Fabel, 1990. "Implicit contracts with effort incentives," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Elizabeth Hoffman, 1979. "Competitive Market Allocation Mechanisms and Ex-Ante Optimality," Discussion Papers 388, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1995. "Misperceived job hazards and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009. "Rational Overconfidence and Social Security," Discussion Paper Series 0916, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.