International Trade in Intermediate and Final Goods: Some Welfare Implications of Destabilized Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 86 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konjing, Chaiwat, 1976. "Thailand's Maize Export Agreement Policy: An Economic Analysis," Economic Reports 8446, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- E. Lutz, 1978. "The Welfare Gains from Price Stabilization under Risk Response," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 114(II), pages 115-130, June.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna & Chaton, Corinne, 2008.
"Some economics of seasonal gas storage,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5365, Paris Dauphine University.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subotnik, Abraham & Houck, James P., 1975. "An Economic Analysis Of Stabilizing Schemes," Staff Papers 13643, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1977. "Techniques To Measure Social Benefits And Costs In Agriculture: A Survey," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Fertő, Imre, 1995.
"A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 256-269.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.