Interdependent Utilities and Pareto Optimality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 86 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007.
"Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective,"
64, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Frick, Joachim R., 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 5, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jesurun-Clements, Nancy, 1992. "Paternalism and the alleviation of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 822, The World Bank.
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Interdependent Preferences, Potential Games and Household Consumption," MPRA Paper 6818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Uriel Spiegel, 1983. "Philanthropic motives and contribution policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 117-133, January.
- Deb, Rahul, 2009. "A testable model of consumption with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1804-1816, July.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2000. "Making use of the past: theorists and historians on the economics of altruism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-422.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.