Sources of Growth in Less Developed Countries: A Cross-Section Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 33, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2008. "Impacts of Intermediate Trade on Structural Change," MPRA Paper 40841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2012.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "The Level of Development and the Determinants of Productivity Growth," Working papers 1999-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010.
"Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics,"
Economics Series Working Papers
CSAE WPS/2010-32, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, . "Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics," Discussion Papers 11/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2010. "Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:fth:prinin:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2003.
"Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
03-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, . "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," Departmental Working Papers 2005-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2003. "Dual Economies and International Total Factor Productivity Differences," Macroeconomics 0305002, EconWPA.
- Areendam Chanda & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2005. "Dual Economies and International Total Factory Productivity Differences," Macroeconomics 0507003, EconWPA.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "Cross-country studies of growth and policy : methodological, conceptual, and statistical problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 608, The World Bank.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Najeb Masoud, 2013. "Neoclassical Economic Growth Theory: An Empirical Approach," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(2), pages 10-33, June.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1984. "Foreign exchange constraints and growth possibilities in LDCs," International Finance Discussion Papers 251, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kumar, Ronald/R, 2011. "Role of Trade, Aid, Remittances and Financial Development in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2001. "Structural Change and Europe's Golden Age," CEPR Discussion Papers 2861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.