Multiperiod Decision Models with Alternating Choice as a Solution to the Duopoly Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruana, Guillermo & Einav, Liran, 2005.
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt0n71m1ch, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2006. "Production Targets," NBER Working Papers 11958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2006. "Production Targets," 2006 Meeting Papers 16, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2006. "Production Targets," Working Papers wp2006_0602, CEMFI.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2005. "Production Targets," Discussion Papers 04-032, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- John M. Hartwick & Philip G. Hartwick, 1971.
"Duopoly in Space,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(4), pages 485-505, November.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2008. "Intertemporal price competition with exogenous demand shocks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 301-303, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1990.
NBER Working Papers
3399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1993. "Sanctions," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 14, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eaton, J. & Engers, M., 1990. "Sanctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0221, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 1997. "A note on the Markov perfect equilibrium of a linear-quadratic alternating-move game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 51-56, November.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2001. "Aggregate Pattern of Time-dependent Adjustment Rules, II: Strategic Complementarity and Endogenous Nonsynchronization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 199-231, June.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2008.
"Price dynamics and collusion under short-run price commitments,"
052, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2011. "Price dynamics and collusion under short-run price commitments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 134-153, January.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2001. "Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers 2001060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HUANG Weihong, 2009. "Price-taking Strategy Versus Dynamic Programming in Oligopoly," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0904, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Zvi Bodie & Benjamin M. Friedman, 1977. "Heterogeneous-Expectations Model of the Value of Bonds Bearing Call Options," NBER Working Papers 0218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arend, 2009. "Defending against rival innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 2012. "Coordination need not be a problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 519-534.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Alternating-move Hotelling with Demand Shocks," Research Memoranda 039, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.