Money and Income: Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc?: Rejoinder
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011.
"Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I),"
32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999.
"Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 45-68, Spring.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999. "Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rockoff, Hugh & White, Eugene N., 2012. "Monetary Regimes and Policy on a Global Scale: The Oeuvre of Michael D. Bordo," MPRA Paper 49672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2013. "Heterodox Shocks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_766, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Sustek, Roman, 2010.
"Monetary aggregates and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 451-465, May.
- Finn, Mary G., 1999. "An equilibrium theory of nominal and real exchange rate comovement," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 453-475, December.
- Marek Loužek, 2012. "100 Years Since The Birth Of Milton Friedman," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 49-64.
- Bamadev Paudel, 2003. "Money and Its Role of Income Stabilization: An Econometric Diagnosis," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 15, pages 263-275, April.
- Mishra, Suchi & Rowe, Wei & Prakash, Arun & Ghosh, Dilip K., 2009. "Spread behavior around board meetings for firms with concentrated insider ownership," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 592-610, November.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2012.
"Statistical Modeling of Monetary Policy and Its Effects,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1187-1205, June.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2011. "Statistical Modeling of Monetary Policy and its Effects," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2011-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.