Price Discrimination and Product Differentiation in Economic Theory: An Early Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Vertical Product Differentiation with Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Philippe Mahenc & Marion Podesta, 2012.
"The monopolist is not the best environmentalists best friend: An example,"
- Mahenc, Philippe & Podesta, Marion, 2012. "The monopolist is not the best environmentalist’s best friend: An example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 379-382.
- Steven Matthews & John Moore, 1985.
"Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening,"
661, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthews, Steven & Moore, John, 1987. "Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 441-67, March.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2012. "Jules Dupuit and the railroads: what is the role of the State?," Working Papers hal-00736078, HAL.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Quality Versus Quantity in Vertically Differentiated Products Under Non-Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Carlos Giovanni González Espitia & Natalia Serna Borrero, 2014. "A discrete choice model approximation to the consumer’s choice among television displays," Alcamentos 1402, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Carlo Reggiani, 2008. "Oligopolistic Non-Linear Pricing and Size Economies," Discussion Papers 08/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gerben Bakker, 2012. "Sunk costs and the dynamics of creative industries," Economic History Working Papers 49081, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Luca Lambertini & Manuela Mosca, 1996. "Regulation of A Vertically Differentiated Market Through Taxation/Subsidization of Product Quality," Working Papers 247, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.