Majority Rule with Lotteries on Alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Thomas Stratmann, 1999.
"Does Political Ambiguity Pay? Corporate Campaign contributions and the Rewards to Legislator Reputation,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
155, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Thomas Stratmann, 2000. "Does Political Ambiguity Pay? Corporate Campaign Contributions and the Rewards to Legislator Reputation," NBER Working Papers 7475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enriqueta Aragonés & Andrew Postlewaite, 1999. "Ambiguity in election games," Economics Working Papers 364, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Burkhard Schipper & Hee Yeul Woo, 2012. "Political Awareness and Microtargeting of Voters in Electoral Competition," Working Papers 124, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christian Roessler & Sandro Shelegia & Bruno Strulovici, 2013. "The Roman Metro Problem: Dynamic Voting and the Limited Power of Commitment," Discussion Papers 1560, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Allan Gibbard, 1976. "Straightforwardness of Game Forms with Lotteries as Outcomes," Discussion Papers 203, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Torun Dewan & David P. Myatt, 2007.
"The Qualities of Leadership:Direction, Communication, and Obfuscation,"
STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series
24, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David P. Myatt & Torun Dewan, 2007. "The Qualities of Leadership: Direction, Communication, and Obfuscation," Economics Series Working Papers 311, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2006.
"Ambiguity in Electoral Competition,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 195-210, May.
- Adam Meirowitz, 2005. "Keeping the other candidate guessing: Electoral competition when preferences are private information," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 299-318, March.
- Callander, Steven & Wilson, Catherine H., 2008. "Context-dependent voting and political ambiguity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 565-581, April.
- Jérémy Picot, 2012. "Random aggregation without the Pareto principle," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.