American Trade Union Growth: 1900-1960
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanchflower, David G., 2006. "A Cross-Country Study of Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 2016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Bartkiw, 2008. "Manufacturing Descent? Labour Law and Union Organizing in the Province of Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(1), pages 111-132, March.
- Coombs, Christopher & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership," MPRA Paper 51183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schnabel, Claus, 2002. "Determinants of trade union membership," Discussion Papers 15, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Schnabel, Claus, 2012.
"Union Membership and Density: Some (Not So) Stylized Facts and Challenges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "Union membership and density: Some (not so) stylized facts and challenges," Discussion Papers 81, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Joseph Reid & Michael Kurth, 1989. "Public employees in political firms: Part B. Civil service and militancy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 41-54, January.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1998.
"The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy,"
9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.