Ranking of Tariffs under Monopoly Power in Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2012. "The structure of Nash equilibrium tariffs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 139-161, September.
- Gilbert, John & Tower, Edward, 2002. "Protectionism, labor mobility, and immiserizing growth in developing economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 135-140, March.
- M. Ali Khan & Po-Sheng Lin, 1982. "Sub -optimal Tariff Policy and Gains from Trade for LDCs with Urban Unemployment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 105-126.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can, 2010. "Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 436-451, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990.
"Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001. "Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2007. "The structure of optimal tariff rates in a large country with market power," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 271-283, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.