Discretionary Monetary Policy and Socially Efficient Wage Indexation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 107 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- David D. VanHoose & Christopher J. Waller, 1989. "Discretionary monetary policy and socially efficient wage indexation," Research Working Paper 89-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers in Economics 145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H., 1996. "Macroeconomic price stickiness: Evidence from the postwar United States," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 427-442, December.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Giuseppe Diana, 2008.
"Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8354, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Asymmetric Wage Indexation," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2003. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2003-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," DULBEA Working Papers 05-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lars Calmfors & Åsa Johansson, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility, Wage Indexation and Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 761, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Cover & David Hoose, 2002. "Asymmetric wage indexation," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 34-47, March.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005.
"On The Sources Of The Inflation Bias And Output Variability,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 607-622, 09.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005. "On the Sources of the Inflation Bias and Output Variability," CEIS Research Paper 66, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2006. "Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 465-479.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2010. "Union objectives and indexation externalities in a monopolistically competitive economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 28-35, March.
- Lawler, Phillip, 1998. "Wage Indexation and Government Intervention under Perfect Information," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 189-197, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.