Sequential Vertical Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 107 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Larue & Olivier Bonroy, 2009.
"Seemingly Competitive Food Retail Regulations: Who Do They Really Help?,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 305-324, 09.
- Larue, B. & Bonroy, O., 2008. "Seemingly competitive food retail regulations : who do they really help ?," Working Papers 200801, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Incentives for input foreclosure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 820-831, August.
- Bonroy, Olivier & Larue, Bruno, 2006.
"Forward Vertical Integration: The Fixed-Proportion Case Revisited,"
65, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bonroy & Bruno Larue, 2007. "Forward Vertical Integration: The Fixed-Proportion Case Revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(25), pages 1-9.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.