The Quality of Managers in Centralized versus Decentralized Organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 106 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Mínguez & Juan Francisco Martín Ugedo, 2005. "La Influencia Del Poder De La Direccion En El Riesgo Y En El Valor De La Empresa: Evidencia Para El Mercado Español," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Pascal, 2012.
"The impact of foreign investors on the risk-taking of Japanese firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 233-248.
- Nguyen, Pascal, 2012. "The impact of foreign investors on the risk-taking of Japanese firms," MPRA Paper 38991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Yixin & Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2010. "The effect of CEO power on bond ratings and yields," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 744-762, September.
- repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008.
"New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance,"
CAMA Working Papers
2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shaffer , Sherrill & Hasan , Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Juan Ma & Tarun Khanna, 2013. "Independent Directors’ Dissent on Boards: Evidence from Listed Companies in China," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-089, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2013.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Corporate Strategies For Managing Environmental Risk (The International Library Of Environmental Economics And Policy – Volume xx)," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-43, CIRANO.
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2012.
"Executive board composition and bank risk taking,"
03/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nakano, Makoto & Nguyen, Pascal, 2012. "Board size and corporate risk-taking: Further evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 38990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard, 1994. "La mise en vigueur des politiques environnementales et l’organisation de la firme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 211-224, juin.
- Bär, Michaela & Kempf, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2005.
"Is a team different from the sum of its parts? Evidence from mutual fund managers,"
CFR Working Papers
05-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Michaela Bär & Alexander Kempf & Stefan Ruenzi, 2010. "Is a Team Different from the Sum of its Parts? Evidence from Mutual Fund Managers," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 359-396.
- Tang, Sam Hak Kan & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2008. "The link between institutions, technical change and macroeconomic volatility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1520-1549, December.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1997. "Allocation of Economic Competence in Teams: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 480, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1999. "Institutions for the Selection of Entrepreneurs: Implications for Economic Growth and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 510, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2000.
- Cheng, Shijun, 2008. "Board size and the variability of corporate performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 157-176, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.