Exact Aggregation and a Representative Consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 104 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & email@example.com, .
"Ahorro y Modelos Macroeconómicos,"
Borradores de Economia
035, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Veeramani, Venkat N. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004. "Testing For The Existence Of Price Points In Retail Milk Scanner Data Using Microeconomic Theory," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20378, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kleinberg, Norman L. & Ma, Barry K. & Weiss, Jeffrey H., 2012. "On strong independence of allocative efficiency from distribution in the theory of public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 343-345.
- Laisney, François, 1991. "Mikroökonometrische Untersuchung von Aggregationsproblemen: Eine partielle Übersicht," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pablo García, 1999. "Income Inequality and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 54, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pablo Garcia_S., 2000. "Income Inequality and the Real Exchange Rate," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0849, Econometric Society.
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008.
"Population ageing and intertemporal consumption: Representative agent versus social planner,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 485-498, May.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2006. "Population Ageing And Intertemporal Consumption: Representative Agent Versus Social Planner," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 972, The University of Melbourne.
- Daniel G. Swaine, 2001. "Are taste and technology parameters stable? a test of "deep" parameter stability in real business cycle models of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- M. Gallegati & A. Palestrini & D. Gatti & E. Scalas, 2006. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Interacting Agents: The Variant Representative Agent Framework," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-19, May.
- Van Garderen, K. J. & Lee, K. & Pesaran M., 1998.
"Cross-sectional Aggregation of Non-linear Models,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9803, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Dong, Diansheng & Capps, Oral, Jr., 1998. "Impacts Of Income Distribution On Market Demand," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20996, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.