An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Special Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 104 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quah, 2004.
"The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2004-W07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Quah, John K.-H., 2008. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 337-343, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Economics Papers 2004-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2010.
"The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments,"
42044, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2010.
- Mackowiak, Piotr, 2010. "The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1194-1199, November.
- Vincenzo Scalzo, 2011. "Existence of Equilibrium Prices for Discontinuous Excess Demand Correspondences," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 203-210, August.
- Frayssé, Jean, 2009. "A simple proof of the existence of an equilibrium when the weak axiom holds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 767-769, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.