Trade and Insurance with Imperfectly Observed Outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 104 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Risk-Bearing and Entrepreneurship,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-162, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999.
"Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2000.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002. "Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 369-395, August.
- Feestra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R. & Mcmillan, J., 1989.
"Designing Policies To Open Trade,"
349, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Ronald D. Fischer & Thomas J. Prusa, 1999.
"Contingent Protection as Better Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald D. Fischer & 1998, 1998. "Contingent protection as better insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 49, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Ronald D. Fischer, 1999. "Contingent protection as better insurance," Departmental Working Papers 199902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2011.
"Globalization and Risk Sharing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 49-82.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando A Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 307, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2005. "Globalization and risk sharing," Economics Working Papers 837, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando A. Broner, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 12482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Jones, Chris, 1992. "Measuring welfare changes from commodity price stabilization in small open economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1021, The World Bank.
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio, 2011.
"Public versus private risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 920-956, May.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind, 2007. "Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 292-309, July.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2000. "Does Financial Development Lead to Trade Liberalization?," Research Papers in Economics 2000:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David, 1997. "Everyone may benefit from subsidising entry to risky occupations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Nuno Limão & Giovanni Maggi, 2013. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "The impact of trade on aggregate productivity and welfare with heterogeneous firms and business cycle uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.