Trade and Insurance with Imperfectly Observed Outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 104 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald D. Fischer & Thomas J. Prusa, 1999.
"Contingent Protection as Better Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald D. Fischer & 1998, 1998. "Contingent protection as better insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 49, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Ronald D. Fischer, 1999. "Contingent protection as better insurance," Departmental Working Papers 199902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Newman, Andrew, 2007.
"Risk-bearing and Entrepreneurship,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Risk-Bearing and Entrepreneurship," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-162, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando A. Broner, 2006.
"Globalization and Risk Sharing,"
NBER Working Papers
12482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2005. "Globalization and risk sharing," Economics Working Papers 837, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Fernando A Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 307, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Feestra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R. & Mcmillan, J., 1989.
"Designing Policies To Open Trade,"
349, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2000. "Does Financial Development Lead to Trade Liberalization?," Research Papers in Economics 2000:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David, 1997. "Everyone may benefit from subsidising entry to risky occupations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Jang Ping Thia, 2008. "The impact of trade on aggregate productivity and welfare with heterogeneous firms and business cycle uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nuno Limão & Giovanni Maggi, 2013. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Limao, Nuno & Panagariya, Arvind, 2007. "Inequality and endogenous trade policy outcomes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 292-309, July.
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio, 2010.
"Public versus Private Risk Sharing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2002.
"Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 369-395, August.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 1999. "Markets for Risk and Openness to Trade: How are they Related?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 327, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2000.
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Jones, Chris, 1992. "Measuring welfare changes from commodity price stabilization in small open economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1021, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.