An Empirical Estimate of Corporate Tax Refundability and Effective Tax Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 103 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- Jack M. Mintz, 1987. "An Empirical Estimate of Corportate Tax Refundability and Effective Tax Rates," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 87-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- Dwenger, Nadja, 2008.
"Tax loss offset restrictions: Last resort for the treasury? An empirical evaluation of tax loss offset rectrictions based on micro data,"
arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research
44, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2002.
"Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation,and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 55(N. 2), pages 339-355, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," Emory Economics 0201, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Bob Hamilton & Jack Mintz & John Whalley, 1991. "Decomposing the Welfare Costs of Capital Tax Distortions: The Importance of Risk Assumptions," NBER Working Papers 3628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Faig, Miquel & Shum, Pauline, 1999. "Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 143-171, February.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994. "Incentive Effects of Foreign Tax Credits on Multinational Corporations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 349-61, June.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1998. "Investment Ramifications of Distortionary Tax Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 6615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY AND ENDOGENOUS FINANCING: An Evaluation of the Corporate Tax Effects," Working Papers faig-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Laurin, 2009. "Cleaning Up the Books: A Proposal for Revamping Corporate Group Taxation in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 284, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.