Policy Targeting with Endogenous Distortions: Theory of Optimum Subsidy Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, L. & Paul, T., 1998.
"Unemployment and the "Labour-Management Conspiracy","
98a27, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2000. "Unemployment and the 'Labour-Management Conspiracy.'," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 113-35, January.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1998. "Unemployment and the "Labour-Management Conspiracy"," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4w19p9qp, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1997. "Unemployment and the 'Labour-Management Conspiracy'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2011.
"Short‐Run Policy Commitment When Investment Timing Is Endogenous: ‘More Harm Than Good?’,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 82-107, 01.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2004. "Short-run policy commitment when investment timing is endogenous: "More harm than good?"," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1400904, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Transition," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50836, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Swagel, Phillip, 2000.
"Union behavior, industry rents, and optimal policies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 925-947, August.
- Phillip Swagel, 1993. "Union behavior, industry rents, and optimal policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 459, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Phillip Swagel, 1996. "Union Behavior, Industry Rents, and Optimal Policies," IMF Working Papers 96/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1995. "The failure of strategic industrial policies due to manipulation by firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Tax uniformity: A commitment device for restraining opportunistic behaviour," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1971108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.