AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2007. "Designing a Two-Sided Platform: When To Increase Search Costs?," IDEI Working Papers 473, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Ricardo Lagos, 2008.
"Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions,"
0804, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, .
"Heterogeneous Borrowers, Liquidity, and the Search for Credit,"
Departmental Working Papers
2002-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2005. "Heterogeneous borrowers, liquidity, and the search for credit," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1331-1360, August.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Nearchou, Paris & Pashardes, Panos, 2005. "Intermediaries as Bundlers, Traders and Quality Assessors: The Case of UK Tour Operators," CEPR Discussion Papers 5038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006.
"Search in asset markets,"
0607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2004.
"Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 3-35, 03.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Robert C. Feenstra, 2001. "Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods," NBER Working Papers 8088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles, R.P. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S. & Badasyan, N., 2004. "The Role of Middlemen inEfficient and Strongly Pairwise Stable Networks," Discussion Paper 2004-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2000.
"Financial matchmakers in credit markets with heterogeneous borrowers,"
2000-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2000. "Financial Matchmakers in Credit Markets with Heterogeneous Borrowers," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0032, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005.
"Avoiding the inflation tax,"
05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 1999. "Transaction costs and market institutions," MTID discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raalte, C.L.J.P. van & Webers, H.M., 1995. "Spatial competition with intermediated matching," Research Memorandum 702, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Karen Eggleston & Robert Jensen & Richard Zeckhauser, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies, Markets and Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0203, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Price Dynamics and the Market for Access to Trading Partners," Discussion Papers 03-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.