Pioneers, Imitators, and Generics--A Simulation Model of Schumpeterian Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Llerena & Vanessa Oltra, 2000.
"Diversity of Innovative Strategy as a Source of Technological Performance,"
DRUID Working Papers
00-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Llerena, Patrick & Oltra, Vanessa, 2002. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 179-201, June.
- Patrick LLERENA & Vanessa OLTRA, 2001. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Working Papers of BETA 2001-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Marco Lippi & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2001.
"Innovation and Corporate Growth in the Evolution of the Drug Industry,"
LEM Papers Series
2001/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Lippi, Marco & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Innovation and corporate growth in the evolution of the drug industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1161-1187, July.
- James W. Hughes & Michael J. Moore & Edward A. Snyder, 2002.
""Napsterizing" Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation, and Consumer Welfare,"
NBER Working Papers
9229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James W Hughes & Michael J Moore & Edward A Snyder, 2003. "Napsterizing Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation and Consumer Welfare," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000555, David K. Levine.
- Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel, 1995. "A general equilibrium theory of firm formation based on individual unobservable skills," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1303-1319, August.
- Giaccotto, Carmelo & Golec, Joseph & Vernon, John, 2011. "New estimates of the cost of capital for pharmaceutical firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 526-540, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.