Information, Incentives, and Organizational Mode
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bester, Helmut & Krahmer, Daniel, 2007.
"Delegation and Incentives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Moretti & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Subcontracting in Public Procurement: An Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0154, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho, 2004. "Choice of technology in outsourcing: an endogenous information structure," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-178, June.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Buhr, Brian L. & Liu, Donald J., 1996. "Vertical Integration Incentives In Meat Product Markets," Staff Papers 13989, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005.
"Allocating Control in Agency Problems with Limited Liability and Sequential Hidden Actions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(2), pages 318-336, Summer.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Allocating control in agency problems with limited liability and sequential hidden actions," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse27_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2005. "Allocating Control in Agency Problems with Limited Liability and Sequential Hidden Actions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Baiman, Stanley & Rajan, Madhav V., 2002. "Incentive issues in inter-firm relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 213-238, April.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1995. "Departmentalization and stochastic dissimilarity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 293-317, February.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1998. "Information concealment in the theory of vertical integration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 117-131, March.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013.
"Job design with conflicting tasks reconsidered,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 108-117.
- Axel GAUTIER & Dimitri PAOLINI, 2001. "Delegation and Organizational Design," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Da Rocha, J. M. & Angeles de Frutos, M., 1999.
"A Note on the Optimal Structure of Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 234-246, December.
- Frutos, María Ángeles de & Rochas, J.M. da, . "A Note on the Optimal Structure of Production," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Graziano, Clara, 1995. "Cost observability and renegotiation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 359-372, December.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chiang, Chung-Yean, 2011. "The impacts of country characteristics upon the value of information technology as measured by productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 13-33, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.