An Extension of the Second Welfare Theorem to Economies with Nonconvexities and Public Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Villar, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00531434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Rivera, 2004. "Una aplicación del análisis no diferenciable a la economía matemática: caracterización de la hipótesis de libre eliminación por medio del cono normal a la frontera del conjunto," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 147-156, December.
- Sushama Murty, 2014. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for an environmental Kuznets curve with some illustrative examples," Discussion Papers 1407, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2000.
"The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0262, Econometric Society.
- Bonnisseau, J.M., 2000. "The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.47, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Murty, Sushama, 2006.
"Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010. "Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Nur Ata, H. & Basci, Erdem, 2004.
"Existence of competitive equilibrium under financial constraints and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2457-2473, December.
- Erdem Basci & Nur Ata, 2001. "Existence of Competitive Equilibrium under Financial Constraints and Increasing Returns," Departmental Working Papers 0105, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, M. & Dunz, K., 1992.
"Existence of Equilibrium with Nonconvexities and Finitely Many Agents,"
RCER Working Papers
334, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 1995. "Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-93.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conley, John P. & Diamantaras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Generalized Samuelson conditions and welfare theorems for nonsmooth economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 1995. "The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 435-460.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000.
"Prices and Pareto Optima,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torregrosa, Ramon. J., 2008. "Preference for Income Taxation with Several Heterogeneous Consumers," MPRA Paper 14291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367867 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.