An Extension of the Second Welfare Theorem to Economies with Nonconvexities and Public Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 1995.
"Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-93.
- Berliant, M. & Dunz, K., 1992. "Existence of Equilibrium with Nonconvexities and Finitely Many Agents," RCER Working Papers 334, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jorge Rivera, 2004. "Una aplicación del análisis no diferenciable a la economía matemática: caracterización de la hipótesis de libre eliminación por medio del cono normal a la frontera del conjunto," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 147-156, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Villar, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2000.
"The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0262, Econometric Society.
- Bonnisseau, J.M., 2000. "The Marginal Pricing Rule in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.47, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "From equilibrium models to mechanism design: On the place and the role of government in the public goods provision analysis in the second part of the twentieth century," Post-Print halshs-00367859, HAL.
- Erdem Basci & Nur Ata, 2001.
"Existence of Competitive Equilibrium under Financial Constraints and Increasing Returns,"
Departmental Working Papers
0105, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Nur Ata, H. & Basci, Erdem, 2004. "Existence of competitive equilibrium under financial constraints and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2457-2473, December.
- Flam, Sjur & Jourani, A., 2006.
"Prices and Pareto Optima,"
2006:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000. "Prices and Pareto Optima," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision," Working Papers halshs-00531434, HAL.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 1995. "The Dubovickii-Miljutin Lemma and characterizations of optimal allocations in non-smooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 435-460.
- Torregrosa, Ramon. J., 2008. "Preference for Income Taxation with Several Heterogeneous Consumers," MPRA Paper 14291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conley, John P. & Diamantaras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Generalized Samuelson conditions and welfare theorems for nonsmooth economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006.
"Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010. "Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision ? I - The convex case," Post-Print halshs-00367867, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.