Preference Proximity and Anonymous Social Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nurmi, Hannu, 2005. "Aggregation problems in policy evaluation: an overview," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 287-300, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:6:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Miller & Daniel Osherson, 2009. "Methods for distance-based judgment aggregation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 575-601, May.
- Can, Burak & Storcken, Ton, 2013.
"Update monotone preference rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 136-149.
- Can Burak & Storcken Ton, 2011. "Update Monotone Preference Rules," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Can Burak & Storcken Ton, 2011. "Update Monotone Preference Rules," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wu-Hsiung Huang, 2009. "Is a continuous rational social aggregation impossible on continuum spaces?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 635-686, May.
- Conal Duddy & Ashley Piggins, 2012. "The proximity condition," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 353-369, July.
- Luc Lauwers, 1999.
"Topological Social Choice,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9912, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Daniel Eckert, 2004. "Proximity Preservation in an Anonymous Framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(6), pages 1-6.
- Storcken,Ton, 1995. "Strategy-proof preference rules," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "Social choice and the closed convergence topology," MPRA Paper 8353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Lauwers, 2002. "A note on Chichilnisky's social choice paradox," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 261-266, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.