Price Scissors and the Structure of the Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pande, Rohini, 2006.
"Profits and politics: Coordinating technology adoption in agriculture,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 299-315, December.
- Rohini Pande, 2005. "Profits and Politics: Coordinating Technology Adoption in Agriculture," Working Papers 922, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988.
"Pareto Efficient and Optimal Taxation and the New New Welfare Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
2189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1987. "Pareto efficient and optimal taxation and the new new welfare economics," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 991-1042 Elsevier.
- Datt, Gaurav & Olmsted, Jennifer, 1998. "Agricultural wages and food prices in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Sharma, Anurag, 2009. "Calorie and Micronutrient Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Traps in Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 982-991, May.
- Jacoby, Hanan G., 2013. "Food prices, wages, and welfare in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6412, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.