The Commons and the Optimal Number of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 101 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 2001. "Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 140-155, September.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 1997. "Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 148-172, October.
- Ignace Adant & Pierre Fleckinger, 2005. "Controling externalities with asymmetric information : Ferrous Scrap Recycling and the Gold Rush Problem," Working Papers hal-00243017, HAL.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A., 2004. "Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-182, January.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2012.
"On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand,"
wp856, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dragone Davide & Tampieri Alessandro & Lambertini Luca & Palestini Arsen, 2013. "On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 25-34, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:59:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Edwards, Steven F., 1994. "Ownership of Renewable Ocean Resources," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 9(3).
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008.
"Collusion Inducing Taxation of a Polluting Oligopoly,"
2008-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2011. "Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 479-490, April.
- Simpson, R. David, 2002. "Tax Rules, Land Development, and Open Space," Discussion Papers dp-02-61, Resources For the Future.
- Levent Kockesen & Efe A. Ok & Rajiv Sethi, 1997.
"Interdependent Preference Formation,"
Game Theory and Information
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999. "Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 545-571, December.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim & Narayan, Tulika A., 2000. "Does Inequality Lead To Greater Efficiency In The Use Of Local Commons? The Role Of Strategic Investments In Capacity," Working Papers 28572, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.