An Equilibrium Analysis of Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (1985)
Issue (Month): 5 (Supp.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits and the Persistence of European Unemployment," Working Papers 01-16, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Cerda, Rodrigo & Vergara, Rodrigo, 2007.
"Unemployment insurance in Chile: Does it stabilize the business cycle?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 473-488.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Rodrigo Vergara, 2005. "Unemployment Insurance in Chile: Does it Stabilize the Business Cycle?," Documentos de Trabajo 302, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Rodrigo Cerda & Rodrigo Vergara, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in Chile: Does it Stabilize the Business Cycle?," Working Papers 17, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2007.
- Christian Arnsperger & David Croix, 1996.
"Envy-minimizing unemployment benefits,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 119-146, December.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994. "Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gary D. Hansen & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 1990.
"The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
583, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Gary D & Imrohoroglu, Ayse, 1992. "The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 118-42, February.
- Hansen, G.D. & Imrohoroglu, A., 1990. "The Role Of Unemployment Insurance In An Economy With Liquidity Constraints And Moral Hazard," Papers 21, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Engen, Eric M. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and precautionary saving," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 545-579, June.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 28, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.