An Equilibrium Analysis of Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (1985)
Issue (Month): 5 (Supp.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 28, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994.
"Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rodrigo Cerda & Rodrigo Vergara, 2005.
"Unemployment Insurance in Chile: Does it Stabilize the Business Cycle?,"
Documentos de Trabajo
302, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Cerda, Rodrigo & Vergara, Rodrigo, 2007. "Unemployment insurance in Chile: Does it stabilize the business cycle?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 473-488.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Rodrigo Vergara, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in Chile: Does it Stabilize the Business Cycle?," Working Papers 17, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2007.
- Hansen, G.D. & Imrohoroglu, A., 1990.
"The Role Of Unemployment Insurance In An Economy With Liquidity Constraints And Moral Hazard,"
21, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Hansen, Gary D & Imrohoroglu, Ayse, 1992. "The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 118-42, February.
- Gary D. Hansen & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 1990. "The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard," UCLA Economics Working Papers 583, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits and the Persistence of European Unemployment," Working Papers 01-16, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Engen, Eric M. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and precautionary saving," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 545-579, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.