The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model with Implicit Contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann Harrison & John McLaren & Margaret McMillan, 2011.
"Recent Perspectives on Trade and Inequality,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 261-289, 09.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004.
"Trade, capital accumulation, and structural unemployment : An empirical study of the Singapore economy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3272, The World Bank.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2005. "Trade, capital accumulation and structural unemployment: an empirical study of the Singapore economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-152, June.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, Capital Accumulation and Structural Unemployment: An Empirical Study of the Singapore Economy," Working Papers 06-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Harrison, Ann & McLaren, John & McMillan, Margaret S., 2010.
"Recent findings on trade and inequality:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1047, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Osakwe, Patrick N., 1998. "International Borrowing, Specialization and Unemployment in a Small, Open Economy," Working Papers 98-2, Bank of Canada.
- Raquel Fernandez, 1988. "Tariffs in an Economy with Incomplete Markets and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2009.
"Trade, Offshoring, and the Invisible Handshake,"
NBER Working Papers
15048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.