The Inefficiency of Unemployment: The Supervision Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waldman, Michael, 2007.
"Theory and evidence in internal labor markets,"
5113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Waldman, 2012.
"Theory and Evidence in Internal LaborMarkets
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Michael Waldman, 2012. "Theory and Evidence in Internal LaborMarkets
- Walsh, Frank, 1999.
"A multisector model of efficiency wages,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/188, University College Dublin.
- Bénédicte Reynaud, 1990. "Les modes de rémunération et le rapport salarial," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 1-14.
- George A. Akerlof & Lawrence F. Katz, 1989.
"Workers' Trust Funds and the Logic of Wage Profiles,"
NBER Working Papers
2548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akerlof, George A & Katz, Lawrence F, 1989. "Workers' Trust Funds and the Logic of Wage Profiles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 525-36, August.
- George A. Akerlof & Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Do Deferred Wages Dominate Involuntary Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device?," NBER Working Papers 2025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Prabir C., 2001. "Aspects of employment and unemployment in a model of the developed and the less developed economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 297-311, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.