The Taxation of Exhaustible Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 100 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daubanes, J., 2007.
"On the Optimal Taxation of an Exhaustible Resource Under Monopolistic Extraction,"
2007-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: are subsidies necessary?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/92, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2007. "On the Optimal Taxation of an Exhaustible Resource under Monopolistic Extraction," LERNA Working Papers 07.09.230, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Rowse, John, 1997. "On ad valorem taxation of nonrenewable resource production," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-239, August.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008.
"Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies: On optimal taxation and rent capture,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(13), pages 1-11.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2007. "Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies : On optimal taxation and rent capture," LERNA Working Papers 07.22.243, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jeffrey MacKie-Mason, 1988. "Nonlinear Taxation of Risky Assets and Investment, With Application to Mining," NBER Working Papers 2631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Im, Jeong-Bin, 2002. "Optimal taxation of exhaustible resource under monopoly," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 183-197, May.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Hung, N.M. & Quyen, N.V., 2009. "Specific or ad valorem tax for an exhaustible resource?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 132-134, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:13:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.