The Dynamics and Economic Impact of the Cultural Event “La Notte Bianca Romana”
AbstractThis paper analyzes the cultural and artistic event “La Notte Bianca Romana”, which has been designed and realized by the Municipality of Rome. It consists in a territorial marketing tool to promote the “Eternal City” all over the world. This event turned out to be an important incentive to the economic and entrepreneurial development of the city, putting in relationship very important issues like “economic growth”, “quality of life”, “social development”. Our work aims to show that, by correctly implementing the strategies designed by the Municipality of Rome (the strategic coordinator of the event), all the actors in the system may have good chances in successfully developing the potentialities of this cultural event, both in terms of participation and territorial and temporal expansion, with positive social and economic downfalls on the territory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa in its journal DSI Essays Series.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
System Dynamics; Cultural Network; Strategic Management; Local Government;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Risso).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.