Inégalités Et Pauvreté Dans Les Pays Arabes : Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var in its journal Region et Developpement.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2012. "Why Was the Arab World Poised for Revolution? Schooling, Economic Opportunities, and the Arab Spring," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 167-88, Spring.
- El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012. "Political Economy of Arab Revolutions : analysis and prospects for North-African Countries," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-50.
- Imed Drine, 2011.
"Institutions, Governance and Technology catch-up in North Africa,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1017, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Drine, Imed, 2012. "Institutions, governance and technology catch-up in North Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2155-2162.
- Acar, Sevil & Dogruel, Fatma, 2012. "Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 276-285.
- Mouhoud, El Mouhoub, 2012. "Political Economy of Arab Revolutions: analysis and prospects for North-African Countries," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10602, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.