Clusters in the Global Knowledge-based Economy: Knowledge Gatekeepers and Temporary Proximity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2011. "Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters: from declining to resilient clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa10p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Ramón Gallego Bono, 2009. "La articulación local-global de sistemas territoriales de producción y de innovación," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 53-82.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Frederic Wallet Wallet, 2013. "The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes," ERSA conference papers ersa13p792, European Regional Science Association.
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Sylvain Amisse & Paul Muller & Caroline Hussler & Patrick RondÃ©, 2011. "Do birds of a feather flock together? Proximities and inter-clusters network," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1896, European Regional Science Association.
- Damien TALBOT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Institutions, organizations and space: forms of proximity (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marie CORIS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The Decision-Making Process of Relocations: What, Where, How and Why?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub Firms and the Dynamics of Territorial Innovation: Case Studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 2009-2024, February.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Francis Munier & Francis Kern, 2009. "Knowledge creation in networks: a comparison between firm-network and network of firms," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 79-94.
- Rachel LEVY (LEREPS) & Damien TALBOT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Control by proximity: evidence from Aerospace Valley competitiveness cluster (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.