Clusters in the Global Knowledge-based Economy: Knowledge Gatekeepers and Temporary Proximity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damien TALBOT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Institutions, organizations and space: forms of proximity (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2011.
"A relational approach to the geography of innovation: a typology of regions,"
IREA Working Papers
201121, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "A Relational Approach To The Geography Of Innovation: A Typology Of Regions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 492-516, 07.
- Rachel LEVY (LEREPS) & Damien TALBOT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Control by proximity: evidence from Aerospace Valley competitiveness cluster (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2011. "Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters: from declining to resilient clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa10p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Jérôme Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-Pyrénées," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Jean Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub Firms and the Dynamics of Territorial Innovation: Case Studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 2009-2024, February.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marie CORIS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The Decision-Making Process of Relocations: What, Where, How and Why?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "How do geographically mobile innovators influence network formation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1208, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Frederic Wallet Wallet, 2013. "The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes," ERSA conference papers ersa13p792, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Ramón Gallego Bono, 2009. "La articulación local-global de sistemas territoriales de producción y de innovación," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 53-82.
- Sylvain Amisse & Paul Muller & Caroline Hussler & Patrick RondÃ©, 2011. "Do birds of a feather flock together? Proximities and inter-clusters network," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1896, European Regional Science Association.
- Francis Munier & Francis Kern, 2009. "Knowledge creation in networks: a comparison between firm-network and network of firms," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 79-94.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.