Evaluation of European Union Cohesion policy: Research questions and policy challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor and Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=104661
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Tron Zsuzsanna, 2009. "Philosophy And Methods Of Examining The Impact Of The European Regional Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 466-471, May.
- Andreas P. Cornett & Frank Othengrafen, 2011. "Spatial policy and planning in Northern Europe: an assessment of recent trends in policy and economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p631, European Regional Science Association.
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1143-1148.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.