Cool Projects, Boring Institutions: Temporary Collaboration in Social Context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Midler, Christophe, 1995. ""Projectification" of the firm: The renault case," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-375, December.
- Maria Bengtsson & Anders Soderholm, 2002. "Bridging Distances: Organizing Boundary-spanning Technology Development Projects," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 263-274.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, 06.
- David Dornisch, 2002. "The Evolution of Post-socialist Projects: Trajectory Shift and Transitional Capacity in a Polish Region," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 307-321.
- Jorg Sydow & Udo Staber, 2002. "The Institutional Embeddedness of Project Networks: The Case of Content Production in German Television," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 215-227.
- Lundin, Rolf A. & Söderholm, Anders, 1995. "A theory of the temporary organization," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 437-455, December.
- Jones, Robert E. & Deckro, Richard F., 1993. "The social psychology of project management conflict," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 216-228, January.
- Christian Zeller, 2002. "Project Teams as Means of Restructuring Research and Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 275-289.
- Martin, Ron, 1999. "The New 'Geographical Turn' in Economics: Some Critical Reflections," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Walter Powell & Kenneth Koput & James Bowie & Laurel Smith-Doerr, 2002. "The Spatial Clustering of Science and Capital: Accounting for Biotech Firm-Venture Capital Relationships," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 291-305.
- Mark Lorenzen & Lars Frederiksen, 2005. "On the Economics of Innovation Projects Product Experimentation in the Music Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ibert, Oliver, 2004. "Projects and firms as discordant complements: organisational learning in the Munich software ecology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1529-1546, December.
- Cacciatori, Eugenia, 2008. "Memory objects in project environments: Storing, retrieving and adapting learning in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1591-1601, October.
- Mitsuru Kodama & Tomoatsu Shibata, 2013. "Research into Ambidextrous R&D in Product Development New Product Development at a Precision Device Maker," TMARG Discussion Papers 109, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Cooke, Phil, 2005. "Regionally asymmetric knowledge capabilities and open innovation: Exploring 'Globalisation 2'--A new model of industry organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1128-1149, October.
- Lars Frederiksen & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2005. "Embodied Knowledge Transfer Comparing inter-firm labor mobility in the music industry and manufacturing industries," DRUID Working Papers 05-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2005. "Knowledge and Information Networks: Evidence from an Italian Wine Local System," KITeS Working Papers 174, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Martha Prevezer & Pietro Panzarasa & Tore Opsahl, 2010. "Geographic clustering and network evolution of innovative activities: Evidence from China’s patents," Working Papers 32, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.