Regional Development Agencies and the 'New Regionalism' in England
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P E Lloyd, 1999. "The Regional Development Agencies and social inclusion: widening the agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 701-713, December.
- D. Gibbs, 1998. "Regional development agencies and sustainable development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 365-368.
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English regionalisation: the question of accountability," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- Peter W. Roberts Shaw & M. Greg Lloyd, 2000. "Regional Development Agencies in England: New Strategic Regional Planning Issues?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 75-79.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-85, March.
- C. Fuller & R. J. Bennett & M. Ramsden, 2002. "The Economic Development Role of English RDAs: The Need for Greater Discretionary Power," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 421-428.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Aurélie Trouvé, 2012. "Développement des territoires de projet : quels enjeux pour les politiques rurales ? / Territorial development projects: what issues for rural policies ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.