Bank Credit and the Regions: A Comparison within Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 30 (1996)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández de Guevara Radoselovics Juan & Maudos Villarroya Joaquín, 2007.
"Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition. Effects on Economic Growth,"
201092, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2007. "Regional financial development and bank competition: effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 15255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Fernandez de Guevara & Joaquin Maudos, 2009.
"Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 211-228.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Ross Mackay, 2001. "Regional Taxing and Spending: The Search for Balance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 563-575.
- Sheila Dow & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2012.
"Interest Rates and Convergence across Italian Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 893-905, October.
- Dow, Sheila & Montagnoli, Alberto & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009. "Interest rates and convergence across Italian regions," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2004. "The finance-growth nexus: a regional perspective," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/44, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- S. P. Chakravarty, 2006. "Regional variation in banking services and social exclusion," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 415-428.
- John Ashton, 2001. "Market Definition of the UK Deposit Savings Account Market," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 577-584.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.