The Spirit Level: Why More Equal Societies Almost Always Do Better
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor and Francis Journals in its journal Local Economy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=105324
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyll, Walter & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2011.
"Endogenous selection of comparison groups, human capital formation, and tax policy,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
3, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Oded Stark & Walter Hyll & Yong Wang, 2012. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(313), pages 62-75, 01.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 99415, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Oded Stark & Walter Hyll & Yong Wang, 2010. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Vienna Economics Papers 1009, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2010. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," MPRA Paper 28909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Crow & Nichole Zlatunich & Brian Fulfrost, 2009. "Mapping global inequalities: Beyond income inequality to multi-dimensional inequalities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1051-1065.
- Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O’Donoghue & Antoinette Daly & Graham Clarke & Dimitris Ballas, 2009. "An Examination of Psychiatric Inpatient Admissions in Rural Ireland," Working Papers 0910, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Martin Schürz, 2010. "Information zum "kleinen Häuselbauer"," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 36(2), pages 181-184.
- Andrea Saltelli & Beatrice D’Hombres & Jochen Jesinghaus & Anna Manca & Massimiliano Mascherini & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana, 2011. "Indicators for European Union Policies. Business as Usual?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 197-207, June.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2011. "Subjective well-being approach to the valuation of income inequality," MPRA Paper 34177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Šlaus & Garry Jacobs, 2011. "Human Capital and Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 97-154, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.