Intellectual Property Rights and Economic Development: Historical lessons and emerging issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Human Development and Capabilities.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popov, V., 2011.
"Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 107-126.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?," Working Papers w0161, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Organizational Forms in the Knowledge Economy: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 679, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2006. "Stages of Development, Economic Policies and a New World Economic Order," MPRA Paper 20055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Qian, 2010. "Are National Patent Laws the Blossoming Rain?," NBER Working Papers 16295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkan Gurpinar, 2013. "Institutional Complementarities and Property Rights-Technology Equilibria under Knowledge Intensive Technology," Department of Economics University of Siena 673, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Rossi, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts, Intellectual Property and Institutional Complementarities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 55-76, July.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2013. "Stimulating Innovation in ASEAN Institutional Support, R&D Activity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers DP-2013-28, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Matthew Littleton, 2008. "The TRIPS Agreement and Transfer of Climate-Change-Related Technologies to Developing Countries," Working Papers 71, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.