Vision, judgment, and disagreement among economists
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Economic Methodology.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Mayer, . "The Role Of Ideology In Disagreements Among Economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Department of Economics 00-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Arjo Klamer & Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2001.
"Attention and the Art of Scientific Publishing,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-022/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Mayer, 2001. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists: a quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 253-273.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2013. "On the Foundations of Well-Being Economics and Policy," UHE Working papers 2013_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Working Papers 01, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003. "Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.